START YOUR INDUSTRY IS A VERY USEFUL BLOG FOR THE ENTREPRENEURS WHO PLAN TO START THEIR OWN INDUSTRY. THIS IS SPONSORED BY A CONSULTANCY ORGANISATION ENGAGED IN RENDERING MERITORIOUS SERVICES TO SMALL SCALE ENTREPRENEURS. ENTREPRENEURS MAY VISIT THE BLOG FOR AVAILING SERVICES RELATED TO ESTABLISHING AN INDUSTRIAL UNIT.
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Know Your Products:(KAP)
MAKE MONEY now begins a new chapter
in its plight to serve the entrepreneurs. It is nothing but to introduce
various new and old products for our viewers. To day we start with Spray
1. Spray Valves:
Adjustable Spray Valves provide a finely controlled spray for low
to medium viscosity fluids and coatings. The spray pattern can be configured by
a combination of stroke restrictor adjustment at the top of the valve, changing
the discharge nozzle and by the distance from the subject. Transfer efficiency
is maintained by a dual air control system. A piston - actuated needle
opens the material inlet under low pressure. A secondary pressure source forces
air around the nozzle so that the fluid breaks into fine droplets.
The Spray valve can be installed on any type of
assembly equipment or mounted on a Finsar robot for automatic
These pumps complements the existing range of drum pumps and air
operated double diaphragm pumps. The range of magnetic drive centrifugal pumps
is available in two series.viz. AM & TMR. The pump materials are in
glassfilled PP or carbon filled ETFE. These pumps can be run dry upto 15
minutes without damage.
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps are especially useful when
corrossive or toxic liquids need to be handle with care for environment in
which the pumps operate. It has application in handling of all corrosive
acids and alkalies in electroplating, PCB, fertilizer, pharma and chemical
industries and water treatment plants.
Rotary Gear Pumps are compact, efficient, reliable and economical.
These pumps are available in CI and SS-316 construction which can be used for
pumping and transfer of any kind of viscous liquids, oils, chemicals, mild
acids and food products. These pumps have sturdy design and construction
to give long trouble free life and performance.They have wide capacity and
pressure range up to 12kg/cm2.
These are high intensity units for beneficiation or cleaning of minerals, selectiv departaion of minerals, base3d on difference in magnetic susceptibility. A residual 0.02% Fe203 can be achieved with these units. For enquiry: Magna Tronix: firstname.lastname@example.org 5.
1. Hand and Animal Drawn Crriage, Fittings, Tonga Parts & Whel Rings, 2. Wheel Barros, 3. Animal Drawn Vehicles, 4. Hand Drawn Carts of All Types Mathematical and Survey Instruments: 1. alidades, 2. Chain Line Base Measuring Apparatus, 3. Cross Staff, 4. Prismatic Compass, 5. Dividers, 6. Drawing Boards, 7. Dumpy Levels, 8. Drawing Instruments Engg/ 9. Diagonal and Triangular Scales, 10. Engineers Leve’l, 11. Engineer’s Scales, 12. French Curves/Corners, 13. Ghat & Road Trcers, 14. Measuing Chains, 15. Optical Squares, 16. Plain Meters, 17. Plain Table Equipments, 18. Ranging Road, 19. Slide Rules, 20. Sextant, 21. Tee and T Squares, 22. Callipers, 23. Drafting Machie, 24. Other Drawing, Survey and Mathematical Instruments. Sports Goods: Sports Nets, 2. Shuttle Coke, 3. Hokey Sticks, 4. Protective Equipments and Soft Leather Sports Goods, 5. Dunp Bells and Chest Expanders, 6. Cricket and Hockey Balls, 7. Foot Ball, Volley Ball and Basket Ball Covers.
1. Writing/Fountain Pen Ink, 2. Ball Point Pens, 3. Fountain Pens 4. Pen Nibs, 5. Fountain/Ball Pen components, Pencils, 6. Hand Stapling Machines, 7. Paper Pins, 8. Carbon Paper, 9. Ribbon for Mechanical Type Writers, 10. Hand Numbering Machine, 11.Pencil Sharpeners, 12. Pen Holders. Clock and Watches: Wall Clocks, 2. Watch Dials, Simple Dials, 3. Cast Brass Watch Cases. Miscellaneous Items: Umbrella, 2. Sterilizers, 3. Microscope, 4. Water Master, 5. Revolution Counters, 6. Liquid Level Controller, 7. Thermometers up to 150oC 8. Ophthalmic Lenses from blanks, 9. Photographic Enlargers, 10. Wire Brushers, 11. Fiber Brushers, 12. Tooth Brushes, 13. Brushes with Natural bristles, 14. Mechanical Toys, 15. Bone Meal,16. Crushed Bones, 17. Metallic Dress Fittings, 18. Spectacle Hinges, 19. Absorbent Cartons, 20, Cigarette Lighteners. SSI UNITS OTHER THAN RESERVED ITEMS:I Food and Allied Items:
1. Coconut Processing, 2. Cold Storage 3. Corn Flakes, 4. Dehydration of Fruits and Vegetables, 5. Ginger and Garlic Processing, 6. Guar Gum, 7. Instant Food Mixes, 8. Iodized Salt, 9. Jams, Jellies and Marmalades, 10. Kath and Catechu, 11. Khandasari, 12. Mushroom Cultivation and Processing, 13. Oleoresins and Spice Oils, 14. Papad Making, 15. Rice Flakes, 16. Potato Chips and Wafers, 17. Roasted and salted cashew nuts, 18. Roller Flour Mills, 19. Soft Drink (Aerated Water) 20. Soya Nutrinuggeio, 21 Sarch From Tamarind seed, 22. Tamarind concentrates,.. 23. Tamarind Powder, 24. Tomato Products, 25. Vermicelli.
II Electrical and Electronic Industry
Audio Cassettes, 2. Auto Head Lamps, 3. Blank Video Cassettes. 4. Battery Charger, 5. Ceiling Fans, 6. Cigarette Lighter, 7. Colour TV Receivers, 8. Computer Development and Software Centre, 9. DTP Centre, 10. Digital Clock, 11. GLS Lamp, 12. Intercom Sets, 13. Invertors and Converters, 14. Loud Speaker Parts, 15. Pocket Calculators, 16. Printed Circuit Boards, 17. Push Button Telephones, 18. Teaching Aids and Toys Electronics, 19. Type Writer Electronics, 20. TV Games, 21. Tuner Electronics, 22. Uninterrupted Power Supply, Video Cassette
III. Plastic and Allied Industries:1. BOPP Adhesive Tapes, 2. Co Extruded 3 Layer Blown Films, 4. Two Colour Co Extruded Plastic Cans, 5. HMHDPE Film and Bag 6. LLDPE Blown Film, 7. Lamination of Film and Foils, 8.Reprocessing of Plastic Waste, 9. PP Straw, 10. PVC Compound, 11. Polyvinyl Acetate Emulsion, 12. PVC and Black Insulation Tape, IV. Mechanical Industries: 1.Automobile Gears, 2. Automobile Silencers, 3. Brick Plants, 4. Copper Wire Drawing s, 5. Hypodermic Needles, 6. School Slates, 7. Steel Re Rolling Mills, V Textile and Hosiery: 1. Ban and Rope, 2. Bleaching and Dyeing of Cotton Knitted Fabrics, 3. Cotton Tapes and Niwars, 4. Handloom Fancy Fabrics, 5. Surgical Dressings, 6. Tarpaulins, 7. Textile Printing.
Start an Industry: it is easy if you have entrepreneurship. Own Enterprise is the sure way to freedom in wealth. It is the power of selection. This power is the outcome of self motivation to start something anew, say an enterprise. A motivated entrepreneur should acquire the power of selection because it is the key to turn to success. You find above hundreds of products most commonly used by man. . See most of them are having frequent fresh as well as replacement demand. If the products you selected have relevance to every day life, you will be remembered by the consumers by your name frequently. It is the secret of success. See what wonder has done by Ujala drop blue. Refer our list containing hundreds of Industrial Products.
Well! You have selected a product to manufacture. What is your experience connected with your product. Nil Eh? Think twice! But no problem. You can availed experienced and faithful hands to be hired. You know? Practice makes a man efficient! If a practiced man comes in your arena, he will claim prime success. So think of a business in which you have some experience. Now you will give correct answers to the questions of your financier. But don’t think it is a pre condition. You can acquire full knowledge by the time you start your enterprise.
Now the selection of the Project is almost ok.
Then what is your capital? You are sure that no bank will give you 100% finance. Bank says you bring in as much as possible by you; say 25 to 50%. Is it possible? No;May or may not!. Now our Central Government has introduced a Margin Money scheme by which entrepreneurs including women and other selected groups may get back end subsidy touchign the range @ 25% to 35%. They stipulate to bring in only 5% as own contribution. Well and good. Do you think that any bank will agree? Naturally when you complete your project your own contribution will wander around 5 to 10%. This is the practical experience of any active entrepreneur. Ok, You have decided to manage any way to go into industry. You went to Bank with your Project Report and you succeeded in the preliminary screening. They enquirer about the Collateral Security ? Yes, they need it. Some will ask you for about 200% of the loan requirement. But Government says that no viable project should be rejected for the want of Collateral Security. They then point you to Credit Guarantee Fund Trust.This means that any active entrepreneur can satart his industry having a project cost upto Rs.1-00 Crore with out any collateral security.
Now you are fully prepared to go forward with the setting up of an industry.
Firstly let us speak about Small industries with a capital out lay of Rs. 25,00,000/- only, because of the following matters.
1. You can promote an industrial unit within the said limits under Khadi Board Schemes, PMEGP schemes and various other Government Schemes.
2. Most of them are being sponsored by Khadi Commission, State Khadi Boards and District Industries Centers in States 3. Attracts subsidy up to 35% as back end subsidy. 4. Now Banks banks are prepared to sanction project of Rs.25-00 lakhs without collaterals security. 5. You can opt credit guarantee fund trust assistance against collateral security.
Please contact us for any advice on setting up a Small Scale Industry.
Find a Manufacturer for Your Machinery or Raw Material. (For an Illustrative List visit our INCOMS MACHINE MARKET page in this site)